If you don’t plan how on earth can you expect anything positive? 2012 is our olympic year – make it yours for your business… after all you wouldn’t expect our olympic hopefuls not to plan and train would you? So how can your social media succeed if you don’t have a plan or a social media strategy?
1. Who do you want to chat to? – just who is your target market? Try thinking in niches rather than a blanket scatter gun approach.. it’s much easier to plan
2. Where are they? – by that I mean what platform are they on? facebook? Twitter? LinkedIn? Youtube? Blogs?
4. What do you want to say to them? – What content will be useful to help those you want to engage with? Think like a pub.. what would you talk about there?
5. How can you help them? – If you think about helping others you will be very surprised at what happens..
6. What will you do with them when you have them? – Are you going to put them in a list and email market them or send a monthly news letter…?
7. Do you have something to sell and a plan of what happens next? – Think about adding autoresponder sequences until you have something.
8. What are you going to automate?
9. What will you use to do that?
10. How will you measure success?
11. What will you use to measure it?
12. Who will do it?
Look forward to seeing what you are going to do in 2012… get planning and see what you can achieve… make it an olympic year for your business….
- 4 Things Someone Needs to Tell You Before You Go ‘All In’ with Social Media Marketing (socialmediatoday.com)